March 1, 2023
Jennifer Cavazos Saenz, Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives, E3 Alliance
Dr. Andrea Jacks, Director of Research, E3 Alliance
Catherine Knepp, Director of Education, Office of Texas Senator Brandon Creighton
- E3 Alliance Data Portal
- E3 Alliance’s Math Policy Brief for the 88th Legislative Session
- E3 Alliance’s Policy Priorities for the 88th Legislative Session
E3 Alliance hosted legislators and staff for a lunchtime opportunity to learn how to navigate E3’s objective data portal to help inform education policy decisions during the 88th Legislative Session.
Uniquely designed for the legislative community, attendees learned about key indicators that lead toward postsecondary and workforce readiness within their districts, such as math pathways.
They walked away with these key takeaways:
- Compelling data points to bring back to session.
- An understanding of the legislator-focused functionality in the E3 data portal and how to filter data by legislative district to inform important policy decisions.
- E3 Alliance’s policy recommendations for the 88th Legislative Session.
Contact Jennifer Cavazos Saenz, Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives, for more information or to set up a visit.