In the News
Learn more about E3 Alliance
E3 Alliance has gained national recognition for its innovation and leadership in developing a results-oriented educational collaborative through the model of collective impact. From the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation to the New York Times, see what the media are saying about E3 Alliance.
- The Power of Partnerships – The New York Times
- “Are Colleges Ready for STEM Students?” – Austin Business Journal
- “Austin’s 30 most influential” – Austin Business Journal
- “Central Texas students’ absences cost districts millions” – Austin American Statesman
- “Math Matters for Texas Students” – Austin Business Journal
- “Study: 41 percent of Central Texas kids ready for kindergarten” – Austin American Statesman
- “Student mobility is a challenge facing our area” – KXAN News
- – UNIVISION
- – Ahoro Si!
Director of Communications & Community Accountability