Build a plan to address issues on Attendance, Culture, and Effective
Tier 1 Instruction in this New World.
New World, New Work: Leading Thriving Schools is a series of workshops designed for school leaders who are dismissing the “wait and see” approach for an opportunity to engage, synergize, and leverage ideas and lessons learned to build better schools for their students and communities.
- Workshop 1 | 9/24 | Redefining Student Attendance for Our New Reality
- Workshop 2 | 10/8 | The Role of School Culture, Staff Capacity, and Engagement with Families and Communities
- Workshop 3 | 10/22 | Leading with Data: Systems, Policies, and Practices
- Workshop 4 | 11/5 | Move to Action: Leverage Leadership to Improve Student Attendance
- Workshop 1 | 10/1 | The Role of School Culture in the Work of a School
- Workshop 2 | 10/13 | Building YOUR School Culture Foundation
- Workshop 3 | 10/29 | Culture Leadership Practices: Communication and Language Shaping
- Workshop 4 | 11/10 | Building Relationships Between and Among Students and Staff
- Workshop 1 | 11/12 | HOW to Structure and Lead Effective Instruction for Your School
- Workshop 2 | 11/19 | The Work of Aligning Standards, Instruction, and Assessment
- Workshop 3 | 12/3 | Making Sure Effective Instruction is Benefiting YOUR Students
- Workshop 4 | 12/8 | Move to Action: Ensure Effective Instruction for ALL Students